2008년 11월 24일 월요일

Nov/24/08

Today, I really impressed by Douglass's apology. 'being illiterate' is that I usually expereinced when I was young especially when traveling. It is kind of scary to be illiterate in certain society. It made me have feeling isolated.
And that is also a reason that I start studying English by my self. What I could see as much as I know. The more I learned, the more I could get. In my first travel, every thing was mass. All explanation was in English, so that I could not even get where to stop on public transportation. Without my father, I would have become a lost child. But, after studying English, 'going abroad' become more interesting. I could find what I want to see by myself, I could go where I wanted to go. Such a great experience!

I'm still not good at English though, I say to myself that I'll try hard to study English so that I could see, learn, and experience more thing next time.

댓글 없음: