2008년 12월 6일 토요일

After Kari's presentation.

After Kari's presentation, I was impressed about children's literature.

We usually think "good people will get good thing and bad people will get bad thing."
Untill now, I believed this too, and I have thought that this idea is emerged to every people unconciously. But, thinking about the literature which we read when we were very young, every book has its "instruction" like that. most of them end with happy ending by giving good things to good character. There was no doubt when I understand that way. I thought it is natural. However, in reality sometimes bad people got luck while good people go through bad things, as Kari said.

Even though the reality show the difference what we've learned from literature-especially
fairy tales, I think we still believe the fairy tale myth, which is good/bad people will get good/bad things "someday". (That might be the motivation for people to live thier life positivley.)

댓글 없음: